Cammuso's in the Community
Retirement Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
Did you know that Cammuso’s provides on-site services to over 24 retirement and assisted living facilities? Cammuso’s meets all State requirements for providing such services and works with each facility to make sure they are in compliance as well. It’s all about providing the highest quality, properly licensed service to a population that deserves our best efforts.
To learn more, contact Cammuso’s today!
The facilities we currently serve include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Harmon House Convalescent Center, Mt. Pleasant
- Seneca Hills Village, Penn Hills
- Beatty Pointe, Monroeville
- Harmar Village Amber Woods, Cheswick
- Seneca Place, Penn Hills
- Canterbury Place, Lawrenceville
- Seneca Manor, Penn Hills
- Cedars of Monroeville, Monroeville
- Longwood at Oakmont, Oakmont
- Shadyside Manor, Shadyside Pittsburgh
- Stone Brook Manor, Manor
- Masonic Village at Sewickley, Sewickley
- Squirrel Hill Center for Rehab and Healing, Squirrel Hill
- Cumberland Crossing, North Hills
- Presbyterian Medical Center, Oakmont
- Woodhaven Care Center, Monroeville
- Riverside Care Center, McKeesport
Cammuso’s offers a range of hair care services to people who are not able to visit our salon in Plum, PA. These include our In Home Services and Retirement Home and Assisted Living Services.
As a licensed salon with a staff of experienced cosmetologists, Cammuso’s meets State requirements for offering “in home” services to those whose age or disability may make a visit to our location in Plum, PA a difficulty. Client must be able to sit upright in either a wheel chair or regular chair. No in bed services will be provided.
|Shampoo and Style||$50.00|
|Shampoo and Haircut||$50.00|
|Shampoo, Haircut and Style||$70.00|
|Shampoo, Haircut, Color, and Style||$125.00|
|Shampoo, Haircut, Perm, and Style||$150.00|
All in-home prices are based on providing service within a 10 mile radius of our salon. Additional charges may apply for greater distances. Cammuso's reserves the right to refuse service to certain areas, and homes must be free of communicable diseases.
Contact Cammuso’s today to schedule your in-home salon appointment!
Information of Interest to Facility Owners
Enhanced Quality of Care
It is well known that a person’s appearance has a great deal to do with their sense of well being. Part of this is hair and nail grooming. At Cammuso’s, we appreciate how good grooming can enhance the quality of care provided by your facility.
Our staff of experienced professionals can help you care for your residents at the quality of service you demand and which they deserve.
Our research has found that many facilities providing Beauty/Barber Shop services today do so through an independent contractor. However, many of these services are being provided by individuals on a part time basis.
At Cammuso’s, Beauty/Barber Shop services are our full time business. Because of our dedicated services, our commission rates for your facility, and the increased satisfaction of the residents using Cammuso’s service, you may be able to increase your Beauty/Barber Shop revenues by 25% or more.
Lower Cost and Liability
Since Beauty/Barber Shop Services are Cammuso’s full-time business, we can help you lower costs as follows:
- Improve productivity and increase profits.
- Availability at all times, based on the schedule that you set.
- Our salon license allows your facility to operate its salon legally under the PA State Cosmetology Laws.
- Vacations, sick day, holidays and turnover are all expertly handled by Cammuso’s. You don’t have to worry about scheduling the beautician/barber.
- Cammuso’s can easily reassign staff to meet the needs and satisfaction of you and your residents. You don’t lose time and money recruiting.
- Fully insured for professional and general liability.
- All of the above means continuity of service and the benefits of dealing with a professional, licensed, family owned salon in our third generation of experience.
Learn more about Cammuso's on our About Us page.